Hi all! This week has definately flow by! WOOOHOOOO! Just over a week now and we will be on our way! We are just waiting for our in-country itinerary either today or tomorrow then we have a 2 hour conference call on Monday and we're all set! We are all planning a big Easter Egg hunt in the park on Easter and want to do a little service in one of our rooms! How exciting! Heard form Judene today (the wonderful lady who volunteers in Kennedi's orphanage) and this is what she said:
I talked with our liaison at Bao’An yesterday afternoon during our regular visit. She said that Xin Mei will come back to the Center on Friday morning. Hopefully, I will be able to see her next Wednesday (last time) before she is IN YOUR ARMS! You will be here before you know it! I’d like to come meet you when you are here…please stay in touch and we’ll try to identify a day that you are free…
Safe journey,
Judene
Even that little bit of information made my day! To know that when she wakes up (it's Thursday night there right now) she'll be going back to get ready for us to come for her! I thank God for people like Judene! What a blessing it is to have her!










1 comment:
Looking forward to seeing "in china" beside your names...so close now! Have fun packing and counting down!
God Bless your family.
Love, Angie H
Post a Comment