Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Help Bring Kennedi Home

After talking to a couple of people about our need for $5000 more to bring Kennedi home, they both suggested we ask friends and family if anyone wants to help out. We have already spent about $22,000 on the adoption and are still short. After much hesitation, we decided to use "chip-in" to collect some needed donations. This was a hard decision because I don't want people to feel like we are expecting them to help or that some might feel that "this adoption was our decision" so we should just deal with it. But if you want to help out, here's a way. Click on the "chip-in" button above and it will direct you to another page to donate. Thank you so much for your continued prayers and understanding.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Tina,
I think this is awesome! I don't think I've ever seen one of these before...what a good idea! :) I am praying that the Lord provides the rest of the money to need to bring your daughter home.
I hope to talk to you soon,
Tonya