Well, Christmas has come and gone! Cannot believe all that preparation and it's over in a flash! We had a great time. Christmas Eve Katelyn sang at church and then we went to my mom's for a delicious dinner and opening of gifts! Then we came home and made cookies for Santa and the kids were able to open one gift each, then off to bed before Santa came! Christmas Day is always fun to see the kids see what Santa brought them and then they play with their things all day. For dinner we went to Mark's parents and opened yet more gifts! Thank you everyone for all of the things we received!











3 comments:
Great pics! We have to be next for our RA's. I have been packing like crazy and "nesting" like I did when I was about to have my other babies...January is our month, I just know it!
Happy New Year...what a year this will be~
So wonderful to 'meet' you! Love your blog, and your children are precious!!
We are not taking our kids with us, which my 'mommas heart' is doing flips over - I'm already having a hard time with leaving them, and we haven't even left yet!!!
This truly has been the h-a-r-d-e-s-t part of this whole wait (and it has been one long wait, lid 2/17/06!!) But God knows what He's doing, and I'm good with that. I love how He keeps doing little (and big!) things for us during this time; last night we were emailed updated pictures. WOO. HOO.
Big woo hoo.
Again, wonderful to meet you, and yes - it would be amazing to get to travel together!!
Blessings~
Hey Tina, Happy New Year!!
I just caught up on your blog. It sounds like you have received more info form Lauren than we have. I haven't been told about the fee increase..ouch!!
I have not anticipated receiving our RA before day 100 which is the end of Jan..hopefully we will both be pleasantly surpised this month.
I cannot remember if I have seen a picture of Kennedi. I would love to see one again if you don' mind. You can email me at teagues5@msn.com
2008...the year of our kiddos!!!
It would be great to travel together!!
Post a Comment