Saturday, December 15, 2007

Nana's Annual Cookie Party

A week has already gone by and I haven't posted at all! These pictures are from last weekend's annual cookie party at my mom's. It gets bigger and bigger each year. This year we had about 40 kids and made about 600 homemade sugar cookies to decorate! We have every color of frosting (homemade of course) you can think of and every sprinkle and candy toppings imaginable! What a production but the kids sure have a blast!

This past week has been filled with practice every night for Bradley's play. He has a cold and a horrible cough so please pray that he is better by Thursday, his big debut! It's going to be such a good play, I can't wait. I'll take some video and load on here so you can see some of it. Last night we had my office Christmas party and tonight we had Mark's. It was fun to have dinner with co-workers. Next week is another crazy week filled with dress rehearsals and Katelyn is King Harold in the school Christmas play on Tuesday (Bradley has to miss his school program for dress rehearsal). On Thursday starts the performances!

On the adoption front, no new news to report. We are on day 60 and I'm beginning to worry that we will not hear from China by the average day 90. Many with 2007 Log In Dates (LID), which is what we are, are waiting well past 90 days (usually 120+) and I'm beginning to worry this will happen to us. I know that it's all in God's hands and everything will work out, just want to bring our little girl home. You can never try to "plan" anything with China adoptions because it never happens the way you think. We can still keep praying that we receive approval from China by day 90 (RA) and then we can travel in February. As soon as I hear anything you all will know!! :)

No comments: