Okay, as the time for Kennedi to join our family gets closer, I think more about keeping as much of her Chinese heritage as we can especially since she is older and China is all she knows. So.... I have been thinking about keeping more of her Chinese name as her middle name. We have her name as Kennedi Mei (sounds like May) Salvador as of right now but I am wondering if we should add the Xin to it so it would be Kennedi Xin (sounds like shin) Mei Salvador. Cannot decide so tell us what you think by voting on the right side of the page!
We are currently on day 94 of our wait. There are families who left for China yesterday who received their referral in July, so 6 months, so that would put us at April for travel. Although the weather would be nicer then, I want to go now and bring our little girl home! We'll definately keep you posted! As for now.... finishing her room and finish building Katelyn's room! :) Oh yeah, and my friends from Maine, the Davis family, are IN CHINA as I type this (their blog is listed on the right, scroll down a bit) and our friends from Kerman are home safely from China, welcome home Barcelos Family! Have a blessed weekend! :)
Friday, January 18, 2008
Help Us With Kennedi's Name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Hey Tina,
I tried to vote, but for some reason it won't process so I am just going to leave a comment.:-) I vote for Kennedi Xin Mei Salvador!!
Blessings to you and your family as you continue to wait. I know it can be excrutiating, but it WILL end...with a beautiful little girl in your arms!!
In HIS Mighty Grip~
Shelley Swindler
AWAA mom x2!
www.wildnoodles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment