Thursday, February 28, 2008

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

As you can see by the take-out box, WE GOT OUR TA TODAY AND LEAVE WITH THE GROUP GOING ON THE 13TH!!! We actually leave on the 15th because we are skipping the Beijing portion of the trip so that we can go to Hong Kong Disneyland at the end of our trip! We leave Saturday, arrive on Sunday, and have Kennedi on Monday St. Patrick's Day!! Whew! Then we stay until Wednesday, the 26th, fly to Hong Kong, visit Disney on the 27th, and return home on the 28th! Yes, this means we'll be spending Easter in China! I think we'll plan a big Easter Egg hunt with the kids (there's 25 families going)! We just wait now until early next week to hear of our consulate appointment and then final details of our trip will be made! I have been so stressed out since last Tuesday about this. Yesterday I woke up and decided "that's enough". I was so tired of worrying over something that we could not control anyway. So for the first time throughout this whole journey I gave it totally, completely to God. I was okay with whatever He chose to do and whatever date he chose to give us. And LOOK! Praise God! Now, need to pack........ :)

6 comments:

Amy Woods said...

I'm soooo happy for you!! I can't wait to meet you! EAster in China...its going to be like no other! (Except for the one where I went into labor and had my daughter on Easter! Boy Easter is becoming quite eventful in this house!!)Yeah!! Lets go!

Denise said...

I am so excited for you! Even though we won't meet, we can still say that we went through this awesome experience together.

Tonya said...

Awesome!!!! I am sooo happy for you! Isn't that just how the Lord does things. When you finally give it all to Him, He works everygthing out perfectly! God is so good!
Love you, Tonya

Tonya said...

Awesome!!!! I am sooo happy for you! Isn't that just how the Lord does things. When you finally give it all to Him, He works everygthing out perfectly! God is so good!
Love you, Tonya

Jenn said...

Congrats Tina
I am so excited for yal. Even though we won't be "In China" together we'll be following your journey. I can't wait to finally see Kennedi in your arms. Start packing!!! We'll be praying for your safe travel and hopefully we'll pass you in the air on March
27th or 28th.
<>< Jenn

Anonymous said...

It has been a long wait for you and now the end is in site! I am so happy for you and your family. Congrats, congrats, congrats!! Make sure you keep us all updated on your travels!