Friday, February 22, 2008

New Blog Makeover!

I've been admiring my AWAA friends blogs and their new makeovers for awhile and now have a makeover of my own!!! I have to say a very special thank you to Carla Lewter, a fellow AWAA SN mom who is making over blogs to raise money for her China trip (see her link below on the left)! Carla, you are the best, I love it!!! Today is day 30 of our wait for our TA. Two families have received calls that their TAs have arrived and was told that more should arrive today or Monday. Also, if not many are received we may have to wait to travel with the next "healthy" referrals group on March 27th. That adds another 3 weeks to our wait to travel. Please pray that a lot of TAs come in so they can make a small travel group with just SN families! I know at this point it will be what it will be but we all want our children home and before Easter would be wonderful! Will keep you all posted.......

4 comments:

Amy Woods said...

First of all...love the blog header. Second...I feel numb. Do you feel numb? What in the world is going on? I'm glad to read on your blog that there is hope for Monday. I can't seem to get my family coordinator to email me back. And I'm not one who tends to bug her alot. I'll just start coming here for my information! Ha!! Have a good weekend.

Denise said...

Love the new blog look! Have you seen Amy's blog?

Tonya said...

I love it! Carla said she'd do mine too!!! I just need to get her my pictures and pick my colors. So be looking for my new makeover!!

Sharon said...

Love the new look, Carla is working on mine also!
K..only day 19 for me...or something like that so day 30 would kill me!! Lets pray we will ALL hear good news this week!!