One more step towards leaving for China, our Visas arrived today via Fed Ex! We feel so important now! Also, congratulations to the families receiving their RAs this week. They are families that received their referrals the same time we did and we are hoping they will be in the travel group with us the beginning of March! :)
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Hi Tina!! When do you expect to travel exactly? We were told mid-march and are praying for the 13th. It would be perfect as the kids break falls the next week. We are so happy to be taking them. I can't imagine doing the trip without them.
Amen, sistah!! Lets just keep saying the beginning of March and it WILL happen!! I'm so excited to see who all we'll be traveling with!
Are they telling you the beginning of March...oh please that would be so wonderful, although 2 families who received AW NSN referrals this time will be going to Chengdu with me...so the end of March is more likely!
Yeah Tina! I'm so excited for your family!!! Not long now...get to packing!
Love ya, Tonya
Post a Comment