Hey everyone, this is Tonya doing Tina's posts for her. She is having problems connecting to her blog so I'll try to do my best until she can take over. This is what she sent me today : )
Oh my gosh! What a day! First of all, our plane was delayed an hour and a half out of Beijing and what a crazy mess that airport is! :) So we got off the plane and went straight to get Kennedi. When she met us she began crying non-stop. I felt so bad, you don't know what to say or do. Then the guide took me to the vending machine to get her a soda and she began to warm up somewhat. She would still whimper the whole time there and in the bus back to the hotel. But once we were at the hotel, you would think we had a different girl with us! She would hold our hands and want us to pick her up and laughed with the kids. She knows so much more English than I thought she would (we have a deck of like 50 picture cards with English words and she knows almost all of them!).
These pictures are of Kennedi when she was not happy at all-need to take some pictures of her now!









8 comments:
Congratulations Salvador Family! Kennedi- you must be such a smart girl to already know so much English. I love seeing the pictures of you with your new family. I can't wait to see more pictures!
Love,
Ryan, Julie, and Nick Pruett
Congrats Mark, Tina, Katelyn,and Bradley! Kennedi is a beautiful little girl! She does look so sad. I can't wait to see pictures of her with smiles. So happy for your family! Praying for you all!
Oh Tina, she is just beautiful. I crying as I type this. I am over joyed that you have your little girl with you forever now!!!! Congrats to you all. Blessing, Joy
Oh Tina, I love how dressed up she was to meet her new family. Can't wait to see some pics of her smiling, poor thing...I know it is hard...but it does get better!
Praying for you~
Such a beautiful, beautiful princess.
So happy for your precious family!!!!!!!
Blessings ~
Oh my gosh, I get so emotional seeing all the pictures. What a beautiful family;) Dave and I are praying for you always, can't wait to see you all in a week or so;)!
Congratulations! You look like one big happy family; kinda like you all belong TOGETHER!
Love, Angie H.
Congratulations! You look like one big happy family; kinda like you all belong TOGETHER!
Love, Angie H.
Post a Comment