Thursday, March 27, 2008

Signing Off From Hong Kong and HEADING HOME!

cool myspace layouts

The day has finally come! The day we have to ride 12 hours on an airplane home! I wish I could be like Dorothy and just click my heels 3 times and be there! When we arrive in SF it will be midnight here, talk about an all day adventure! Oh well, we are all excited this morning and are ready to come home! See you in sunny California!
Love and Blessings,
Mark, Tina, Katelyn, Bradley, and Kennedi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! You guys have a safe flight. See you all soon. =)
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Hello Salvador Family,

Welcome Home! I love the kids newscast you posted...sooo cute!
I hope you are all home safe and sound when you read this.
Can't wait to meet Kennedi :-)

Blessings,
Annie Morozoff

and Little Boy Messes said...

Welcome home! I loved watching the news cast video!