\ Well, today has been a fun day and it's only 8am! I just received an email from Ann at Red Threads with this picture of a Happy New Year package I sent from Red Threads to Kennedi. She also said these words:
Dear Tina:
I made a call to the orphange for you today ,xin mei just went back to Shen Zhen city,so it is hard to get her update measurements for you now ...xin mei came to the orphange for a party yesterday ...she is in the foster care and she is in a speical school now ,there are some English teachers from abroad ,so they can teach xin mei English,your daughter`s orphange is going to prepare xin mei very well for you ,the nanny also said that xin mei was a very smart girl too...I mailed your package to her this afternoon!Love,Ann
She is Chinese (so that is why it is kind of hard to understand) and lives in Guangzhou. Wow, I feel so blessed to have this information! :)
Friday, January 25, 2008
Another Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
This is GREAT news....I am so excited for you. In the adoption world new like that is like gold!! I hope for news like that from Bella's foster family. Congrats!
I used Ann to get Maggie's cake and info too...she is wonderful! Another mom and I just sent our girls a CNY package.
Congrats very much! You are truly blessed to have received such a beautiful little girl. May your family have a quick and safe journey to her!
Post a Comment