Happy New Year all! I know, a day late, but yesterday I woke up with the flu-YUCK! Was in bed all day. I think once the holidays were over my body just said "STOP"! Not a good first day back at work today (came home early). Oh well, 2008 is the year our family will become a family of 5! Our friends from here in Kerman left yesterday for China to bring home Anna and the flu was going through their house (can you imagine!). Also, my friend from Maine Tonya, received their Consulate Appointment in China today and they leave for China on the 17th! We are so happy for them all!! Cannot wait to be in their shoes! :)
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hey Tina,
Sorry you didn't feel good yesterday. Not a fun way to bring in the new year. I wasn't feeling so hot myself.
Today has been much better thank the Lord! We got our tickets!!!! You are not far behind us!!!
Love, Tonya
I hope you feel better!
We should be next after this group that is leaving on the 17th. I am so ready...come on RA's!
Post a Comment