Okay, I know what you're thinking.... "Only 1/2 way done!" but you have no idea how much work it has taken to get to this point! First of all, this is Katelyn's old room, so we had to kick her out, move her into Bradley's room with him, and then clean her MESS! Not to mention the addition we are trying to build before Kennedi comes home and all of the Christmas things we had going on this year. Also, the fact that both of us work full time jobs, I am PTF President at the kids school, and running our kids around to each activity! Since we have a mess in the garage and the house with building supplies, I had to keep the majority of Katelyn's things in her old room (Kennedi's room) and move them to one side to start on 1/2 the room. With that said, 1/2 of the room is now done! The first picture is the closet door and some of the wall which I painted white flowers like the ones on her bedding. The second picture is a picture of the pillow case. Her bedding has been on backorder since the SUMMER and has just now shipped to me. I was so afraid it would be discontinued but it's coming just in time! We are going to add white chair rail to the walls where the pink meets the green. So, this week, I am going to really try to FINISH her room now that I have moved Katelyn's things from the other side to the done side! WHEW!! Once I finish and get her bed in with all the bedding, I will post finished pictures. Tomorrow..... you know, DAY 90! :)
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Little Miss Mei's Room 1/2 Way Done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE the colors and pink ladybugs!!! Where did you order the bedroom set from? I can't wait to see it all finished!
Wow. The room looks fantastic! She is going to love it all.
Just wanted to say that I'm praying for you - as I'm right in the middle of this with you - WAITING. And I know how hard this is.....praying for a peace for you today.
Blessings ~
Post a Comment