I Would Gather Children Some would gather money Along the path of life, Some would gather roses, And rest from worldly strife. But I would gather children From among the thorns of sin, I would seek a golden curl, And a freckled, toothless grin. For money cannot enter In that land of endless day, And roses that are gathered Soon will wilt along the way. But oh, the laughing children, As I cross the sunset sea, And the gates swing wide to heaven I can take them in with me!
Adoption Timeline
Gotcha Date 3/17/08!
Travel Dates 3/15/08-3/28/08
Travel Approval (TA) 2/28/08
Referral Approval (RA) 1/23/08
Letter of Intent (LOI) 10/16/07
Date of Referral 10/5/07
Log In Date (LID) 4/4/07
Dossier To China (DTC) 3/9/07
Beginning of Journey 7/4/06
IF YOU ARE WANTING TO WATCH ANY OF THE VIDEOS POSTED ON THE BLOG, MAKE SURE YOU PRESS PAUSE ON THE MUSIC THAT IS PLAYING BELOW. :)
I have been married to a wonderful man, Mark, for almost 13 years. We have two biological children, Katelyn and Bradley, and have just adopted a little 5 year old girl, Kennedi XinMei, from Shenzhen, China.
1 comment:
Tina, It looks as if Kennedi has been a part of your family forever!!! Praise God...
Post a Comment